Solo / Ensemble Entry Procedures
How to Prepare:
- Download Solo / Ensemble Checklist for Directors
- Login to UILForms.com and submit Solo/Ensemble Forms:
- Form 6 (Solos / Small Ensembles)
- Form 7 (Percussion Solos / Small Ensembles)
- Form 8 (Medium Ensembles)
- After submitting, you will be able to download two forms: Review Entries Report and Invoice of Fees due.
- Print Review Entries Report and have your students sign it.
- Print 3 copies of Invoice of Fees Due, one for mailing, business office and a personal copy.
- Prepare Form 1. List entire eligible membership of the competing parent organization in alphabetical order and have it signed by the principal.
- Mail the following items to Region 2 UIL
- Invoice of Fees Due
- Payment Check
- Review Entries Report (signed)
- Form 1 (signed)
- Special Needs / Requests Form
- Check list
Region 2 UIL Music
1708 Crockett Circle, Irving, TX 75038
Changes to Titles / Selections
Changes to titles of selections may be made up to 7-days prior to the event and the changes are made by the director via email through the Region 2 UIL Music Office. If a title selection needs to be made after the 7-day deadline, an additonal fee of $6.50 will be due making the “title change fee” equal to the “late entry fee.
$12 regular fee plus $6.50 change fee.
Late Fee for Solo / Ensemble Contests:
The following information is for directors who are unable to send the signed Review Entries Report with a postmark 30-days prior to the concert with invoice and check for fees.
Any entry submitted after the 30-day entry deadline (up to the day of the contest) is considered a NEW ENTRY and subject to the LATE ENTRY schedule of fees
FEE for “late entry” will be $15 per soloist and $15 per ensemble member. FEES DUE for “new” or “late” entries must be paid PRIOR to scheduled performance. “NO PAY…..NO PLAY!”